Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- The children repeat our words and behavior. Please be a good role model for your children.
- Catch your children when they are doing something right.
- Be consistent in dealing with your child. Your child needs clear boundaries.
- Make sure both parents are on the same page. Do not overrule the other parent, nor show disagreement in front of the child.
- It's o.k. to say "NO" to your child. Please say it in a loving manner.
- Give your child what he needs, not what he wants.
- Do activities with your child that both of you enjoy.
- Life is a journey, not a race. Take time to enjoy your child, not spoil him.
- Love your child without condition.
- Attend parent conference, Back to school Night, Open House and other school activities
- Listen and talk to your child
- Share in and help your child pursue interests
- Read frequently with your child
- Take educational trips
- Monitor and limit your child's television viewing
- Notify the school when problems are observed or persist
- Praise your child for good work and behavior
- Maintain a positive attitude about school
- Establish a regular routine and bedtime for your child
ABC Montessori of Jupiter Farms in Childcare Jupiter provides secure child care, preschool services, Free VPK prekindergarten, after school program, summer camp and early childhood learning daycare services for families and parents from around the area.